Become an intern at the WNC Sculpture Center!
We are accepting internship applications on an on going basis. Whether you are getting academic credit or looking for professional experience, we look forward to reviewing your application. No prior sculpture experience is necessary. Ideal interns are interested in learning new skills, working with others, interacting with the public, task focused working and being an active member of a vibrant community of creative minds.
To apply, please send the following materials to firstname.lastname@example.org
• name, address, phone number an email address
• a brief letter of interest of why you would like to be an intern at WNCSC - How did you find out about the WNCSC? What do you hope to get out of the experience? How could you be an asset to WNCSC?
• a website link to your portfolio or up to 20 images compiled in a single PDF with accompanying image key list to include title, media, size and year completed
• additional related sculpture experience
• available time table for internship
• would you be needing lodging during your internship or if local, would you be able to commute?
Please be sure to address each of the above bullet points. Incomplete applications will not be considered. We typically respond to intern applications within one month. A follow up in person or phone interview will be requested if your application gets past the first round of evaluations. You will be notified via email about the first stage of application review.
Thank you for your interest.